Using Business Online Banking, you have the ability to send and receive payments (such as payroll, for example) electronically through an automated clearinghouse.
- Employees will not need to leave work on payday to deposit or cash their paycheck
- There is just one debit to the business account so at month end, there are no payroll checks to reconcile
- You will use less check stock and no longer will need to sign the paychecks
- No longer need to reissue checks or place stop payments on lost payroll checks
Recurring Payments Benefits
Examples of recurring payments include fitness clubs, property managers, membership dues, donations, monthly utilities, and more.
- Payments will be in your account on the due date
- You will have immediate access to your funds
- There is no need to send out additional notices
Bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Business Online Banking, our Internet banking product designed for business customers.
- See activity for all your bank accounts immediately following transactions
- Obtain updated loan and deposit balance information
- Access approximately 90-day transaction history
- Make transfers and loan payments between your accounts
- Go GREEN! Enroll in e-Statements.
- Search for specific checks that have cleared
- Download transactions into your financial software
- Initiate ACH files - subject to bank approval
- Initiate Wire Transfers - subject to bank approval
We can process all the incoming or outgoing wire transfers for your business. If you use wires frequently, you have the option to initiate them online or over the telephone using a Personal Identification Number (PIN) .
Contact any of our locations for more information and to get signed up.