CARRY A CREDIT CARD DESIGNED FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs. Become a card member and enjoy a wide range of benefits.
Business Edition® Visa® Card
The Business Edition® Visa® Card offers many benefits to help you efficiently manage your business.
- Separate business and personal expenses
- Online access to view transactions, set up alerts, pay your bill, view up to seven years of prior statements and more.
Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute Rewards®
The Business Edition® Visa® Card with Absolute Rewards® allows you to earn points with every dollar in purchases.1 Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, even cash back in the form of a credit to your account.
With Absolute Rewards® every dollar spent is a reward point for you!1
- 5 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying business expenses (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period)
- 2 POINTS PER $1 SPENT on qualifying gas and dining transactions (up to $25,000 during each 12 billing cycle period)
- 1 POINT PER $1 SPENT on other purchases
- All the great benefits that come with the Business Edition® Visa® Card
Our Business credit cards help you separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Online account access provides the quickest and easiest way to:
- View employee card transaction history
- Make payments
- Request additional cards
- Set up alerts
- View Statements
- And much more
Simply access your account by clicking on the link below.
Access Your Account
Credit Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
1 See Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details.