A helping hand you can bank on.
We’re standing by you.
Our first priority is your financial security. We know COVID-19 restrictions are affecting you financially. That’s why we’re offering consumer and commercial customers the opportunity to defer loan payments for up to three months.
You know where your money is needed during these unprecedented times. We want to make sure you have the flexibility to put it there.
How we can help
None of us have faced circumstances like todays, but we’re here to work through it together, the way neighbors do. Banking is a community asset, and we’re offering the community the strengths of our business.
- We’ll work with you to defer mortgage, auto, commercial and consumer loan payments in order to help you meet your priorities.
- We’re waiving fees for early withdrawals of certificates of deposit (CD) for customers who need access to cash.
- We’re suspending foreclosures, evictions and repossessions while we work together as a community to help each other through.
For Small Business Owners
If you are a small business owner, let us help you navigate the Small Business Administration emergency relief system, the Paycheck Protection Program, so you can receive loan funding as fast as possible.
- For information on the SBA programs currently available and to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan, please visit sba.gov Or SBA Paycheck Protection Program(Opens in a new Window)
- If your business meets the SBA requirements for the Paycheck Protection Program, click here for the application.
- Please deliver your completed application and all other documentation to our Dearborn branch drive-thru (1704 Dearborn Ave, Missoula MT 59801).
Everybody has questions. We’ll answer all we can.
Call us at First Security Bank, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to discuss ways we can help you manage the financial impacts of Coronavirus.
- If you have a real estate loan serviced by our Mortgage Loan Servicing Center, please contact them directly at 844-462-1516 for payment deferral options.
To help slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we are temporarily closing our lobbies.
First and foremost we care about the health and well-being of our community, customers and co-workers and are closely monitoring the health crisis with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as local health authorities.
Our Drive-thru Windows Will Remain Open.
Please utilize our drive-thru windows which will remain open during their normal operating hours. Our NetTeller and mobile banking app gives you 24/7 access to your accounts to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and deposit checks. All branches also have ATM access and night drop with the exception of our Downtown Branch.
Make an Appointment.
Consumer, Mortgage, and Business Lending functions will remain available by appointment. Please call your lender directly to schedule an appointment or call us at 406-728-3115, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (We ask anyone who is feeling ill to please refrain from scheduling in-person appointments.)
We’re in this together.
We understand that this rapidly-evolving situation poses unique challenges for everyone and may lead to a difficult financial situation for many. We’re here to help you navigate this difficult time.