Beyond Cash and Checks
With a Visa Debit Card, you can access your checking account funds at an ATM or by when purchases at any merchant that honors credit cards--without having to write a check.
Your Visa debit card provides several advantages over a credit card:
- Obtaining a VISA debit card is easier than getting a credit card.
- Debit cards are more readily accepted than checks, especially in other states or countries, and you won't have to carry cash or checks!
- Use your debit card at an ATM when you need cash. It's quick and convenient--especially when you're traveling.
- You can see a detailed description of every card purchase or ATM cash withdrawal on your monthly checking account statement.
- There is no fee when you use any Glacier Family of Banks ATM.
- Get protection against fraud with free Debit Card Guard.
Get an instantly-issued Visa Debit Card at any full-service branch location. Choose from an assortment of brilliant Montana scenes by local photographers, or Griz logos that show your spirit! Preview instant issue options HERE
Protect your card against fraud. Sign up for Debit Card Guard - It's free and puts you in control!
Report a lost or stolen card:
- Call 406-728-3115
- log in to your online banking account
- click on the Options tab,
- choose "ATM/Debit Card" and click on the box to cancel your card