Join Our Team
Where hi-fives and Monday mornings meet!
Since First Security Bank opened our doors as a small community bank in 1972, we’ve looked for a certain type of person to join our ever-growing team – the type of person who actually looks forward to Monday mornings. Sound crazy? Not when you realize that the men and women of the First Security family share in a common commitment to innovation, excellence and service. In other words, professionals who actually love what we do here together.
We look for talented professionals who want to excel in their career, certainly, but who are equally passionate about serving others in the Missoula, Ravalli and Sanders county communities through the giving of their time and talents to non-profit organizations and other volunteer opportunities. That’s saying a lot, because spare time isn’t all that easy to come by around here. That’s because we live and work in an outdoor paradise of wilderness areas, hiking trails, camping, kayaking, paddle boarding and yes, even river surfing.
If any of this sounds like you, take some time to look into the career opportunities we have open. After all, Monday is coming.
We are committed to providing a fair and competitive compensation program to:
- Attract and retain employees with high skill levels who are committed to furthering the goals, objectives, and values of our organization.
- Encourage employees to continually develop and apply the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet the needs of our business and customers in the communities we serve.
- Reward employees for their performance, accountability, and contributions.
Reinforce teamwork and collaboration across departments and divisions.
Health and Insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible medical & dependent care spending accounts
- Additional supplemental insurance
- Fertility, pregnancy & family support program
- Diabetes management program
- Nurseline for virtual care 24/7/365
- MDLive for virtual doctor visits
- Group & Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long term care coverage
*Eligibility for and the terms and conditions of our employee benefits are governed by written plan documents. Glacier Bancorp, Inc. reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, programs, policies, or practices at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Paid holidays
- Time off for bereavement & jury duty
- Comprehensive Leave of Absence programs
Our employee’s overall health and well-being is a top priority. It is our goal for everyone to experience a high quality of life at work so they can have quality time with their families and communities. Additionally, we are committed to working with our employees to maintain a safe workplace. Here are just a few examples of how we do it:
- GBCI Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Safety & Wellness Ambassadors
- Work-life Balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Quarterly Wellness Campaigns
- WellSteps program offering assessments, goal setting tools, activities, incentives, and rewards!
- Workstation Ergonomics Assessments
- Discounts on banking products & services
- Financial wellness training & guidance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with immediate vesting, employer contributions, and profit sharing
- Perks at Work program – exclusive discounts on top brands and products for employees!
- Annual baseline education
- Continuing education offered monthly
- Tuition reimbursement for college courses
- Leadership development education & support
- Internal career portal for advancement opportunities
- Job progression programs
- Master Education from the Pacific Coast Banking School